Monday, February 2, 2009

Tyler: Destroyer of Men

Herrow, my name is Tyler and I am a post-grad at Orchard Park Secondary School. My passion in life is rugby and it is my dream to play at an international level although I am a little too small to play higher levels of rugby. I wish to attend Western University to study Bio-Archaeology and play on the varsity rugby team. I go to the gym on a daily basis and every weekend I work at a video store. I have incredible amounts of freckles and on my free time I play connect the dots.

Video games have always been my greatest weakness. I was practically raised on collecting coins and blowing people’s heads off. During my spare time you can always find me secluded in my room with a bag of chips and playing video games until my eyes bleed.


Music is a family practice of mine. I myself am capable of picking up any instrument and learning it within a matter of minutes. My mother can sing and play guitar, and my father can play piano, guitar, bass and he can sing as well. My grandparents were musicians and all of my uncles, aunts and cousins can play musical instruments. I myself have played the drums ever since I was two years old. I am self-taught with every instrument I play and with that being said, I have been playing the guitar on the side for years and have exceeded exceptionally in doing so.

Well I hope you get the gist of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment