Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Encounter

The most amazing thing happened the other day. As I write this, we are all dead. All the life in the world is gone, there is nothing there anymore. There is no sun, no stars, no jupiter or pluto. Everything is gone just because of me; me and Usain Bolt.

I needed milk. Milk was a necessity in my life, something I craved, something that brought me peace. As I walked down the street I sweated, I was craving hard. Addicted to milk is what I was so I decided to start running towards the store. The it hit me. Little did I know Usain Bolt was an addict like me. He was craving hard. However, since he could run incnredibly fast the impact created a black hole. Then, nothing.

Everything is gone there is no memories. History and time, is gone. Everything that had happened has been erased.

No comments:

Post a Comment