Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Future is remarkable.

Who would have thought that eating a piece of toast one morning would direct my life to where I am right now and where I am going in the future. It happened when I was six years old and refused to goto school. I threw temper tantrums and pretend to be sick just to stay away from the dreaded classroom. However, at this time I was in love with toast. My mother bribed me with toast everymorning to goto school then I had eventually realized that "hey school isn't so bad". I quickly adapted to the environment and loved attending school. I went everyday even when I was sick and I passed through all my grades with great success. Now I am here in grade 13 trying to force my way into the University of Western Ontario. It is hard to think that toast guided my life in the right direction. Actually I want some toast right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment